Common classification of galvanized sheet
(1) Alloyed galvanized steel sheet: This special-shaped tube steel sheet is manufactured by hot-dip method, but immediately after exiting the tank, it is heated to about 500°C to form an alloy film of zinc and iron. This kind of galvanized sheet has good coating adhesion and weldability;
(2) Single-sided galvanized steel sheet and double-sided differential galvanized steel sheet: single-sided galvanized steel sheet, that is, a product that is galvanized on one side only. In welding, painting, anti-rust treatment, processing, etc., it has better adaptability than double-sided galvanized sheet. In order to overcome the shortcomings of uncoated zinc on one side, there is another galvanized sheet coated with a thin layer of zinc on the other side, that is, double-sided differential galvanized sheet;
(3) Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet: The thin steel sheet is immersed in the molten zinc tank to make the surface of the thin steel sheet adhered with a layer of zinc. At present, it is mainly produced by continuous galvanizing process, that is, continuous immersion of rolled steel sheets in a galvanized bath with molten zinc to make galvanized steel sheets;
(4) Alloy and composite galvanized steel sheet: it is a steel plate made of zinc and other metals such as lead and zinc alloy or even composite plating. This special-shaped tube steel plate not only has excellent anti-rust performance, but also has good coating performance;
(5) Electro-galvanized steel sheet: The galvanized steel sheet for special-shaped tubes manufactured by electroplating has good processability. However, the coating is thinner and the corrosion resistance is not as good as the hot-dip galvanized sheet.
In addition to the above five types, there are color galvanized steel sheets, printed coated galvanized steel sheets, polyvinyl chloride laminated galvanized steel sheets, etc. Galvanized steel sheets can be divided into general use, roofing, building exterior panels, structural use, corrugated sheeting, drawing and deep drawing.